Table of Contents
We offer different price models:
- Commercial Edition with fixed price with an annual license (1-3 years)
- Commercial Edition with variable user based price with an annual license (1 year)
- Free Community Edition with limited features
- MSP edition / OEM Edition
The application can be downloaded and installed on premises or on one of our VPS, where you will get a dedicated access (root). All data on the VPS is confidential and communication to the VPS is restricted. Please check out our LUCY Onboarding checklist for more details.
What are credits ?
Credits can be used for:
- Domain purchase in LUCY
- Using LUCY mail proxy
- Using LUCY for mail delivery (starter edition). LUCY has a counter for every email that has been sent (no matter if it was a phishing mail, an e-learning mail, a test mail, etc.). Deleting a campaign or a recipient group won't "restore" the counter. If an email or SMS was delivered to a recipient once, one credit gets deducted from the license counter. With a 100 user license, for example, you can run 100 campaigns against one user, run 1 campaign against 100 users or anything in between.
How to add credits?
You have two options to add credits:
- In LUCY under /support/license you can add credits with your credit card
- Order from us: you can let us know the amount of credits (please provide us also with the workstation ID) and we will issue you an invoice
Please find the latest price list here: http://www.lucysecurity.com/pricing/
The professional, premium & ultra license allows you to perform unlimited phishing & awareness campaigns without any extra costs. LUCY can only be purchased from registered companies. Acquisition for private companies is only possible if we have clear indications that an abuse can be excluded. The setup support can be used at any time within the year to get support regarding your phishing campaigns.
BUYING MULTIPLE LUCY LICENCES WITHIN THE SAME ORGANISATION
The license is only valid for one server. If you want to run LUCY on multiple servers within the same organization and within the same country, we charge surcharge of 20 % (from the initial license price) per additional server. To display the differences between the Commercial and the Community Editions click here: differences_between_community_commercial_edition.
USING LUCY TO DELIVER PHISHING SIMULATIONS TO 3rd PARTY CLIENTS
THE MSP LUCY license models allows using LUCY to provide services (awareness/phishing) for 3rd parties and White Label LUCY according to your needs. Please contact us for details.
DETAILS COMMUNITY EDITION
You can run an accumulated 5 campaigns in total with a maximum of 20 users/campaigns. This allows you to test up to 100 users (only once). LUCY has a counter for every mail that has been sent (no matter if it was a phishing mail, an e-learning mail, a test mail etc.). Deleting a campaign or a recipient group won't “restore” the counter. If an email or SMS was delivered to a recipient once, one credit gets deducted from the license counter. To display the differences between the Commercial and the Community editions click here: differences_between_community_commercial_edition.
DETAILS HOSTING (VPS)
Run & setup LUCY on a dedicated Linux VPS (Virtual Private Server) with full root access with secured data center located in Germany or in Switzerland; Traffic volume: 100 - 1.000 Mbit (flat rate)/month.
- Basic Support (Set-up/Configuration, Software Customization): $90 USD/h
- Bug Fixes: Free
- Creation of customized templates: Ask for a quote
- Premium Stand-By Support: See https://lucysecurity.com/support/
SLA (Service Level Agreement):
HOW TO BUY LUCY?
Please click here for more information on how to purchase LUCY.
BECOME A RESELLER?
Become a reseller by offering LUCY SaaS solutions or install LUCY within your client infrastructure. If you want to apply as a reseller please request or reseller agreement and contact us under firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.