Action unknown: copypageplugin__copy
If the scheduler is not working go through the following checks:
- Apply the latest patches (/admin/settings/update) and make sure you did a reboot after the updates
- Make sure the time & time zone are both correct (/admin/settings) and reboot the server after you applied any changes!
- If you updated LUCY from an older version (< 2.8) the time zone settings that have been applied before the update may not be effective. As a result all mails might be sent at once even though you configured a scheduler. To fix this please re-apply the time & time zone settings again even if they appear correct.
- Make sure your license has enough credits and is not outdated (/admin/settings/license)
- Set a scheduler for a campaign with one simple rule (a few minutes in the future), then start the campaign & wait at least one hour to exclude any problems with the accuracy of the time settings
- Did you start the campaign after setting the scheduler? Please note that setting the scheduler won't initiate the mail delivery. The campaign needs to be started as well.
scheduler_is_not_working.txt · Last modified: 2019/07/25 12:49 by 127.0.0.1