Amazon SES SMTP server configuration
First of all, please, make sure that LUCY version is updated to 4.6.7 or later. In case you are not aware of your Amazon SES SMTP credentials please follow this instruction from Amazon: https://docs.aws.amazon.com/ses/latest/DeveloperGuide/smtp-credentials.html
- Proceed to Settings → SMTP Servers and click Add server button.
- Enter chosen Amazon SES SMTP endpoint to the SMTP server field. List of Amazon SES SMTP endpoints is here: https://docs.aws.amazon.com/ses/latest/DeveloperGuide/smtp-connect.html
- Set SMTP port to 587 or 2587.
- In the SMTP Encryption drop-down menu, please, choose STARTTLS option
- Enter your credentials to SMTP login and SMTP password fields.
- Click Save
amazon_ses_smtp_server_configuration.txt · Last modified: 2020/07/06 23:25 by lucy