Table of Contents
Starting from Lucy 4.6 has been added the ability to create and configure automatic backups. The administrator can configure automatic backups that are stored in local directory /opt/phishing/files/db-backups
The Automated Backup Settings is available under the Settings menu:
Automated Backup Settings
- Backup Target
You can select which components of the system should be backed up. Click "Deselect All" to turn off the backup task:
- Database - creates an SQL dump of the whole Lucy database;
- Files - creates an archived copy of the folder “/opt/phishing/files” that contain campaigns data, templates and etc. (it is recommended to use with Database);
- Rainloop - creates an archived copy of settings and all folders of the Mail Manager;
- Config - creates an archived copy of Lucy's configuration files (web server, mail server and etc.);
- Code - creates an archived copy of Lucy's source code and executables.
- Backup Frequency
The frequency of running the backup tasks can be set to various intervals:
- Backup Time
You can choose a convenient time to run the backup task. Depending on the components selected for backup, the task may take a long time, so we recommend that you schedule the time when the server load is minimal (usually at night).
- Backup Days
Specify the days when the backup task should be run. Days of week or month: 1-7 for weekly, 1-31 for monthly. Days of the year: 1-12 (month numbers); 1-31 (days of the month) for yearly.
- Example for weekly: 1,3,5,7
- Example for monthly: 1, 15, 25
- Example for yearly: 1,3,5,7;1,15