Before running the tool, do not forget to power off the Lucy's VM.
It's also to be noted that there must be enough disk space on your Hyper-V server (at least larger than the size of the initial VMware virtual drive).
1. Run the application Microsoft Virtual Machine Converter and select a machine type: “Virtual machine conversion”
2. Select a migration destination: “Migrate to Hyper-V”
3. Select a Hyper-V host as the destination for the virtual machine:
4. Specify a path to store the converted virtual hard disks:
5. Specify the details to connect to an ESX\ESXi server:
6. Select a virtual machine to convert:
7. Leave the options unchanged and click “Next”:
8. Select a location for the converted virtual disks:
9. Review the details and click “Finish” to start conversion:
10. Wait until the conversion process is complete.
After a successful conversion, do not rush to run the newly created virtual machine. You need first create (if not exist) a new External Virtual Switch and assign it to the virtual machine (within Network Adapter settings). See the screenshots below.
Connect the external switch to the converted virtual machine:
Power on the virtual machine and reconfigure the network: