Table of Contents
Creating an email with links to training video
LUCY allows you to create an email that will lead to several individual training videos. To do that, it is necessary to create a Campaign and put the training videos inside the email template. Therefore an end-user will receive the email with few links to individual training landing pages. Please, note that the ability to track videos would be available if you configure the Campaign according to the second method.
How to configure the Campaign
Method 1: Using the training video links within the Message Template
- Create a Customized Attack Template.
- Within the Awareness Settings add New Awareness scenarios:
- The next step is to customize the Attack Message Template by embedding the training video links. To find training video links, go to Awareness settings → Edit Awareness Settings → Base Settings and check the box Website Enabled. Save the configuration.
- Choose Website in the left menu and copy the Preview link:
- Insert the link within the Email Message Template:
How to track users watching a training videos
Method 2: Creating one landing page with training videos:
- Within the Message Template insert a link with %link% variable:
- Reconfigure your custom landing page with the "flowplayer" div container:
To find more information regarding the video tracking, please, consult this documentation.